Sunday 10 January 2010

quality over quantity

i was doing well on my one-blog-a-day-secret-resolution.
but then i had nothing to write about yesterday.
quality over quantity guys.

anyway, tomorrow i have my first ever real A Level exam. marking my first quarter of college education. one year and a half left to survive.
the exam is maths. no calculator. brainy algebra/geometry stuff which i can't do. i struggled through GCSE maths, let alone A Levels.

i don't even know if the buses are running tomorrow. which will be interesting. it's still pretty snowy out.
my parents obviously think it's still a good idea to have our garden furniture out. idk.

oh, also! you remember i told you about baby peanut? my boss's unborn fetus?
yeah. they found out the sex today.
i am finally going to have someone to share my love of disney with,
it's a girl!
she's not due until June, but how exciting! a little baby girl.
they're looking for name suggestions for her too,
so please, leave any ideas in the comments!

and please wish me luck on my exam tomorrow.

i hope you are all having lovely weekends!
xo

1 Comment:

Anonymous said...

good look you! I went out on my bike but my breaks wouldn't work it was scary, almost had an accident, the weekend just got better thought it started to rain.

I think it will be along time before that baby is watching hannah montana,lol How about baby gaga?
ok time to admit i'm no good at naming babies.

About posting blogs often, you can post them everyday for me!