Thursday 21 January 2010

headache

my eyes hurt.
my head hurts.
don't you hate headaches?

i started reading Lord of the Flies last night, just for recreational purposes. and so far, it is really good. i was so exhausted, but my brain was going:
"you just have to get to the end of the chapter, ten more pages. where is Ralph going to go next? five more pages. what is Piggy's real name? just keep reading. finished! ZZZzzzz...."
so yes. it is really good. written in the same sort of style as the Narnia chronicles. but with an injection of sinister behaviour.


i just got an email from the college:
"Mad about McLaren, Fanatical about Ferrari? If so, then join us on a trip to this years British Grand Prix on the 10th-11th July."
oh my gosh. i would so go. definitely. yes please.
"The cost of the trip is £175"

wait. WAIT.
how much?!
£175?!
one hundred. and seventy-five. pounds.
sterling.

um. can i pay you in chicken nuggets instead?
because that is ridiculous.
what kind of operation is this institution running?

in other news.
feel free to donate to my college fund.
just call 0800-my-college-takes-the-7477
xo

2 Comments:

Anonymous said...

I used to get them really badly, hope you feel better now.

Daisy said...

How come my college doesn't offer trips to Silverstone!? xxx