Monday 11 January 2010

Post Exam

well, i just finished my first ever A Level exam.
i say just, it was about two hours ago.
it went okay, i did all but two of the questions. however i really don't want to jinx it. i'm just so glad it's over, i had a bit of a stress out yesterday. i say a bit, it was pretty catastrophic.
whoever wished me luck, thank you. i feel like it helped.

i'm writing this in college, but on the terrible little app on my google homepage. why? because access to blogger is blocked it's classed as "Social Networking and Personal Sites." which is a lie. sorry, i thought facebook was social networking? i guess i was misinformed...
this is why sour middle aged people shouldn't run the internet. they don't understand and they get things wrong.

i'm currently listening to my iPod, which is playing christmas songs. maybe i should take them off now? nobody's rocking around the christmas tree anymore. it was taken down last week.

i have to go get educated now.
have lovely mondays!
xo

2 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you got in to do your exam, when I saw the news that some people couldn't get in to do the exams I thought about you.

Well it suprises me that blogger is classed as social networking and a personal site, most blogs I come across are'nt that personal. I think google wanted to make the whole internet into a social networking site last year with its friend connect, all it is really is another way to follow a website, because its a list of people it problaly makes a non social networking site into into a social networking site, but to be honest i'm not sure.

I have some remixes of the sound of music, that I love to listen to at christmas, I haven't listened to them this year thought.I allso share your dissapointment about the christmas tree been taken down

Celeste said...

i think christmas music is suitable year-round ;)