Saturday 2 January 2010

recap

so, let's review 2009 shall we? i...
  • had a disney princess themed birthday party, where all of my friends dressed up as disney princess's, we watched disney films, played pass the parcel and behaved like five year olds.
  • got my iPhone. i don't know how i ever lived without it.
  • had my first snow days where we didn't have to go to school.
  • saw Fall Out Boy in concert. March 6th. best night ever.
  • started a blog.
  • became amazing friends with fellow blogger Daisy
  • found a little private place in school to hang out. that sports hall corridor held some brilliant times.
  • passed my grade 4 in piano with a merit.
  • performed in a musical alongside all of my best friends.
  • fell in love with London after multiple trips with friends.
  • held spontaneous picnics.
  • went to many, many school concerts, and even organised one.
  • attended prom. mind-blowingly emotion filled night.
  • graduated with 13 gcse's.
  • received an award in english literature.
  • visited Cyprus for the first time.
  • experienced ten full days without any internet - it was awful.
  • got my navel pierced.
  • participated in many instant messaging/webcam conversations past 2am.
  • had the longest, most beautiful summer i could ever have wished for.
  • started college.
  • got my long hair cut off - big deal for me.
  • made some wonderful new friends.
  • saw Micheal McIntyre live.
  • visited Center Parcs for pre-christmas funtimes with the cousins.
  • discovered twitter/dailybooth/nerdfighteria/John Green/Maureen Johnson, etc.
  • got a car!
and found other things like:
500 days of summer,
kids in glass houses,
the cab,
hey monday,
believers never die.

there's possibly more, but you get the idea
it's been a busy year.

hey, what did you do in 2009?
xo

1 Comment:

Anonymous said...

I don't know how I came across your blog, but I'd just like to say that The Cab is beautiful and DFTBA :)