Sunday 24 January 2010

seriously?

so, about three years ago. for christmas.
my brother and i got laptops.
identical ones.
they still are our first computers.

this was three years ago though. and if you know anything about either me or my brother, you will know that we never come off our laptops. so much so, that now both of them are dealing with their own issues.
his wireless has never worked properly, and now, he can't get internet on it at all.
my speakers don't work, and my laptop won't turn on. so out of fear of it being turned off, and never turning back on again. i leave it on standby. all of the time.
this isn't healthy really.

my dad, in an attempt to fix my brother's wireless receiver, tried my wireless card in his laptop - as they are identical - and that didn't work. so instead, he installed a little wireless receiver thing in mine.
which is fine.
i don't understand why he did it though. my internet reception was fine before. and now if the internet cuts out, i can't fix it. which is so freaking annoying.

it's just so unnecessary. and i have enough technological things to worry about without having one more.
nevermind.

oh! i have to show you guys this.
foreversnotsolong
it's a short film.
and it's pretty much the best short film i've ever seen.
"Wait. I don't want to be alone. Do you want to spend the rest of your life with me?"
the ending made me feel.
i'm not sure what it made me feel.
but it was good.
totally 100% worth watching.

and. since the whole tumblr thing has calmed down.
i'm relaunching on friday.
that's:
friday, 29th January 2010.
at 9pm GMT,
Sydney Swift will be no more.

be there, or be square.
xo

1 Comment:

Anonymous said...

Sometimes our wireless rounter thing dosen't transmitt, but it still says that its working.

The films alittle depressing! the music at the end sounded like the music to dailybooth and so many other simliar things but then i'm some nobody and my views problaly don't matter. I think I said some where before that forever usually dosen't mean forever.

seriously don't mention tumblr the only memory I have of that is a bad one!