Tuesday 8 December 2009

amazing things that happened to me

you guyyyssss.
i love you all so much.
honestly. can you feel my love for you?
it's radiating out of the screen at your face.
embrace it.
i've been getting such sweet comments lately. like really sweet, wonderful bits of text that make me blush ever so slightly. i know it's important to have friends who you can physically talk to face to face and touch - in a non perverted way, jeez - but, sometimes, i would give them up for you guys. all three of them.
haha, seriously though.
i love you.
and because i love you.
let me share with you some of the amazing things that happened to me today.
  1. i woke up to an email sent last night from Miss Daisy Bruce - we live so far away but we're such good friends. she's adorable, writes so well and honestly, i don't know what i'd do without her.
  2. some beautiful aforementioned comments on here. (ily) and on my dailybooth. AND a twitter @ reply from owlssayhooot (Kayley from 5awesomegirls - youtubers, you know her right? if you don't... you are not a youtuber.)
  3. this last thing i'm not sure i'm allowed to share. but since you're all such brilliant followers...
my boss at work - who is like an older sister to me - is pregnant.
guys, meet baby peanutpeanut is just a temporary name until they know if it's a boy or a girl.
but how exciting is this?! i nearly cried in media, i was just that happy/excited/overcome. it was so unexpected, and so wonderful.
i hope i'm appointed chief babysitter.
this also means i can pretty much say goodbye to my summer, as i'm going to work the entire time. i don't mind though. it's for a good reason. and look how friggen cute it is.
i can't wait to go to work on saturday.
i've been ridiculously hyper over this all day.

xo

ps. give me another good day tomorrow; leave some more cute in the comments!

3 Comments:

Anonymous said...

awww! that is so awesome! baby peanut! :) so cute! and we love you tons! you are awesome! hope you have another fantastic day!

Daisy said...

I love you too xxx

Anonymous said...

Well it is a good blog, i'm reading anyway! love you too!